Follow me on the sites below...

         

I no longer update this blog, but you can catch me being a bit more active at the links above.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

500Gb Hard Drive with a Playstation 3 Video

Pretty cool video showing just how flexible the PS3 really is, this dudes got a 500GB external Hard Drive hooked up to his PlayStation 3, he illustrates this buy showing it on his PSP using remote play.

I really don't know how this remote play thing works, sounds like it's been around for ages, but it amazes me how he can stream a movie from his PS3 to his PSP using Wi-Fi or something, I'd probably use it to listen to music, WALK MAN styles.

500GB external hard drive on a 60GB PS3


This is my second post here, try and guess what kind of fanboy I am, am I an Xbot or P-sanboy, shit what do you call a PS3 fanboy? I'm not a Wii fanboy, I don't think I've even seen a Wii before.

1 comment:

  1. I had a problem with my hard disc few time ago, how ever i could solve the problem and now my computer is really nice. after that i could see costa rica homes for sale and i loved too much because i always have been interested in visit this beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...